Monday, April 8, 2013

#76 Get Dizzy

Heyyo peeps . 
hows your day today ? 
better than yesterday hopefully .
As usual , at home .
eating like a horse ,
and sleeping like a rock . 
trying to get myself better .

**
everythings fine ,
except my health , not very well .
kinda fever i think .
my head got dizzy , but still trying to be conscious .
playing around with those two short people [ two of my sweet little sister ]
and helping ma parents at home .
not forget . movies accompanies me . 
makes me forgot bout the fever , the dizzy bizzy little head .
never ruin my day .
** 

still . HOMEWORK!
can't get it out of my skin .
they ARE ruin my day . 
reminds me with those mid terms , assignments , presentations papers yada yada .
made me worried bout it . 
can't get away from the books .
oh my little tiny sweety books.!
KINDA love and miss u . [kinda ha . ha . ha ]

....

out of the blue , 
i miss him .
Toodles .

No comments :

Post a Comment

assalammualaikum ...
heyyo peeps.. may leave your message here.. =] i'll reply it in sya Allah.. =]