Monday, April 1, 2013

O yes!

[alert : overloaded post]
okey peeps.. read this first ok? just for the introduction =]

A train got off rails, started running in fields all  around and ultimately stopped. Inquiry was made. Driver was strongly rebuked and  asked the reason.

He explained "Well this idiot was standing right on the track of  the train, was not paying attentions to horns, making vulgar funny gestures  ridiculing me and not moving away. 

The inquirers angrily asked, "Well you idiot, you should  have crushed and killed him rather than getting off track and risk so many  passengers' life to save his."

The driver said, "Sir, I wanted exactly to do that, I was  angry at his vulgar gestures at me, so I raised the speed of the train to crush  him. When train came closer, that jerk got off track and started running in the  fields and I started chasing to kill him."

 done reading? hehe 
heyyo peeps... finished the homework children?? YESSSSS ma'am! (walaupon still byk terbengkalai haha..)
time to forget all those miseries.. just for a second i think haha (--').. now,,, gloomy rain aside,, and give a red carpet to the rainbow of joy.. time to crawling in front of the table and laptop.. not books of course hehe.. having to sacrifies my leisure time to study,, me no likely... thats why waktu study week,, mcm lipas kudung,, tk cukop tgn nk cover all the topics haha.. that's can be called as a suicide.. don't do it at home ya..

O yes,, remember when i said i just luffff short stories?? forgot already?! mkn ubt ceketeon skrg... haha 
nevermind,, anyhoo,, i really fond of short stories.. the stories not to long to read or not tooooo short for me.. i always pay a visit on this site.. SHAH RUKH KHAN (bukan name sebenar ehehe).. if u also fan-girling with stories,, this site will satisfied u hopefully... toooo many stories to read,, and many option of stories u may read.. moral storis, relationship,, cartoon,, whats so ever,, all of them in there... (pegi lah tengok seniri utk lebih lanjut.. hehe promote2xx).. Lust,, mari membaca! =]
-RELATIONSHIP AND TRUST-
Little girl and her father were crossing a bridge.

The father was kind of scared so he asked his little daughter, "Sweetheart,please hold my hand so that you don't fall into the river."

The little girl said,"No, Dad. You hold my hand."

"What's the difference? Asked the puzzled father.

"There's a big difference," replied the little girl.

"If I hold your hand and something happens to me, chances are that I may let your hand go.

But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happens, you will never let my hand go."

Moral of the story :-

In any relationship, the essence of trust is not in its bind, but in its bond. So hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold yours...

okeee,, enough updated for today.. visit the site ya? forget it not.. I'm sure you'll find lots of entertainment on his blog... hopefully.. haha seeya guys.. ^____^

No comments :

Post a Comment

assalammualaikum ...
heyyo peeps.. may leave your message here.. =] i'll reply it in sya Allah.. =]