Friday, April 5, 2013

Segmen Bloglist March 2013

heyyo peeps... =] would like to join me in a segmen? FYI,, this segmen was sponsored by a cute girl named Dania Nadia.. u may look on her blog by clicking on the banner below.. speaking of which,,  this is my first time on joining a segmen.. i've never been in a segmen before.. this is my first luckydraw.. hehe like she said,, this is just for fun and also to add my affies list.. =] hope u'olls also will be excite to join this segmen.. 


utk segmen Dania Nadia comel ni,, i'm gonna tag 2 friends of mine.. =]

my pen is dying.. do pay a visit to this site ya... seeya peeps... =]

6 comments :

  1. It's me! Thanks! So what I supposed to do? Join the segmen too? Hehe I don't know wht to do meh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yyyyeeaayy ! Thanks for joined and supported :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alien :: hehe soryy,, i dont know who to tag.. so i chose u.. hehe just join n follow the step on the segmen i guess.. =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dania Nadia :: hehe most welcome dear. thnks also for sponsored this segmen =]

    ReplyDelete

assalammualaikum ...
heyyo peeps.. may leave your message here.. =] i'll reply it in sya Allah.. =]